Monday, March 3

New Retailer : Tiny McSmall


Very happy about working with a new online shop Tiny McSmall. It seems like there is a new uber cool kid store opening every week on the web but Tiny McSmall is my newest favorite because owner and mom Leah O'Connell has gathered all my favorite designers in one collection : Flora and Henri, Erica Tanov, Oeuf, and some amazing boys shirts by Neige. As for the girls, it makes me want to break down and cry that I don't have a girl to buy these dresses for. As if the clothes aren't amazing enough there are lovely little gifts, party invitations, dress-ups and even crafty kits and books.

Tiny McSmall is now stocking my Pom-pom Hats, Winter Booties, Mary Jane Booties, Hooded Cardigans, Double Breasted Car Coats, Matinee Jackets and Pixie Hats.

No comments: