Monday, May 26

New! Deluxe Knitting Kits


Pixie Cap Knitting Kit, originally uploaded by hadleyfierlinger.

I got inspired with a new score of vintage knitting needles and buttons and put together some little knitting kits for those of you who like to knit your own. The kits are all a bit different but all contain a pair of vintage needles, pattern, New Zealand Merino Wool, and also a vintage button. I have just added 2 hat kits to my etsy shop and will add more next week when I get my new yarn order in! Very excited to get in some new colors for the kits!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely idea-I have inherited a lot of these needles from my mother and her grandmother before her. This has given me an idea for gifts for my children and nieces. Something that is useful, and will remind them of their grandmother